Would you like to know what skills are necessary to ensure your child's smooth transition to Preschool, Kindergarten or First grade? This comprehensive teaching bundle has everything you need to test your child at home and determine their reading skills readiness! Assessments are tiered to academic levels and increase in difficulty. Once areas of development have been identified you will have immediate access to Recommended Activities proven to strengthen foundational skills. Customized recommendations for your child can be developed upon request.
1. Fourteen assessments
a. Preschool Skills---Assessments 1, 2, 3, 4, 5*, 6*
b. Kindergarten Skills---Assessments 5*, 6*, 7, 8, 9*, 10*
c. First Grade Skills---Assessments 9*, 10*, 11, 12, 13, 14
*All children develop at different rates. Therefore, some skills may emerge at the end of one grade level or the beginning of the next.
2. Summary of assessments 1-14
3. Definitions of common words and phrases to facilitate testing
4. Simple activities to strengthen foundational reading skills
5. Top 100 sight words and simple ways to teach these unique words
6. "Dear Reading Teacher" link at growlearndo.com