Specialized Reading Tutor – $80.00 per hour
Presentations – $100.00 – $300.00
- Helping Struggling Readers Become Exceptional Readers (All Grade Levels)
- Top 10 Ways to Teach Early Readers How to Read & Write (K-2)
- Fundamentals of Reading in Preschool
- Parent Conference with ZOOM, Skype or Google Duo $80.00 per hour – minimum $30.00
Assessments – Available on August 15th or by request
- Flat Rate (per grade level) Save over 50% by downloading individual grade level bundles for $20.00 in the store. For an in-home assessment and consultation, the fee is $100.00 – The time frame will vary depending on the current level of your child. See featured products for combination bundles
- Preschool Foundational Reading Skills — Assessments 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6*
- Kindergarten Foundational Reading Skills — Assessments 6*, 7, 8, 9*, 10*
- First Grade Foundational Reading Skills — Assessments 9*, 10*, 11, 12, 13, 14
*All students develop skills at different rates. Therefore, some skills may emerge at the end of one grade level and/or the beginning of the next.
These tests are tiered and are referred to as Curriculum-Based Measurement (CBM)
This type of assessment provides specific insight regarding a student’s current level and pinpoints strengths and weaknesses.
The results provide a baseline that help teachers and parents.
- Pinpoint a Child’s Current Level
- Determine Strengths and Weaknesses
- Individualize Instruction
- Monitor Progress